This is a Camolighter review. Lighters and Ancient Greece go hand in hand. According to Greek mythology, the God Prometheus stole fire from Mount Olympus and gave it to humans so we could benefit from its many advantages. As punishment for his deed, Prometheus was chained to a rock to have his liver eaten daily by eagles till Hercules set him free.
A lighter is a portable device used to create a flame. The lighter consists of a metal or plastic container. The container is filled with a flammable liquid or pressurized liquid gas, which is simply a means of ignition to start the flame. There is also some provision for extinguishing the flame.
During the 19th century there wan an increased focus on creating self-igniting friction matches. There was also a focus on developing lighters. Before the pocket lighters, people had to rely on tinder boxes and then Vesta cases. Vestas were made from thick cotton threads dipped in paraffin wax. They had a phosphorous head, which would ignite when rubbed against roughened serrations.
For lighters enthusiasts, the first lighters to be invented was by a German Chemist called Johann Wolfgang Dobereiner in 1823. it was often referred to as Dobereiner in 1823. The lighter/lamp worked by passing flammable hydrogen gas, produced within the lighter, over a platinum metal catalyst. This in turn would cause it to ignite and give off heat and light.
In 1932, a very famous brand called Zippo (most people that use lighters would know this brand of lighter) was founded by George G. Blaisdell and their lighter became an instant success. They claimed to have unmatched reliability windproof flames and lifetime warranty. It remains highly popular round the world even today.
Currently, lighters are one of the most used tools but still one of the most underrated ones. It is a useful, everyday life tool which helps in various tasks. Like any other equipment, lighters have evolved a lot over the period of time. Zippo lighters are currently the most popular lighters in the market now. Problem with well known brands is that they become expensive and stop trying to improve their products.
Hence this article, the Camolighter review, to introduce this next gen and futuristic lighter. A breakthrough electric technology has found its way into a new type of lighter that has been selling out like crazy this summer. The Camolighter; originally developed for the military, this remarkable lighter was created with an insane sounding specification list (Camolighter Review).
This product, the Camolighter is currently trending in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia and many other countries. This article (The Camolighter Review) will tell you everything you need to know about this product and whether or not you need to buy this product. Let us dive into it.
What is Camolighter?
Camolighter is essentially a self contained lightning generator which produces a windproof, waterproof flame. That is right, one of its notable features is that it produces a waterproof flame. There are lots of windproof lighters out there, but all of them require fossil fuels and are easily extinguished in water. Since Camolighter is 100% electric and its flame is actually a plasma arc and will stay lit even under water.
The Camolighter is the Alpha Male of the lighter world. It is a rough, tough, rugged essential tool that you simply can’t live without in today’s world. It also has a powerful LED flashlight built into the bottom of the lighter body. The Camolighter is relatively safer than butane lighters as they do not contain the flammable gas in them.
Camolighter is a useful technology which has various names, including plasma lighter, electric lighter, USB rechargeable lighter and arc lighter. These Camolighter are durable, waterproof and windproof. Known as the fourth state of matter to some school of thoughts, plasma is an ionized gas which lets the electrons flow.
The Camolighter can be recharged via a USB cable. You can now light your cigarette anywhere, anytime with these waterproof and windproof flame from the Camolighter. The Camolighter makes use of the state of the art technology to produce an electric spark under any wind or weather conditions safely and without fear of causing break out of an open flame.
The Camolighter has a double arc flame, it is made of zinc alloy that will not melt or fall apart like other plastic lighters. The new and improved design kept all the features you loved while making it even easier to light with the top facing dual arc plasma flame. This makes it perfect for camping, survival or a backyard cookout from Camolighter Review.
Inspiration behind the Camolighter
The Tesla Coil created by the great scientist Nikola Tesla was used to create the Camolighter. To say that Nikola Tesla is a legend of engineering and science is an understatement. Although he died in 1943, which is over 77 years ago, a large amount of his inventions are still classified by the government. He was so ahead of his time that we may never know the full extent of his genius.
One of his inventions, called the Tesla Coil is essentially like manmade lightning in a bottle, and allowed Tesla to harness the power of lightning in the palm of his hand, and use it to accomplish whatever he wanted. Although the Tesla Coil is well known, and was exhibited Tesla decades, there is little known variant of the Tesla Coil that has recently made its way into the most remarkable of tools.
The reason why is that a traditional Tesla Coil needed thousands and thousands of volts of electricity to make it operate and power lines a half inch thick just for it to turn on. But it turns out there’s a way to achieve a similar effect at smaller scale in a battery powered, hand held version.
The same technology has been utilized by the creators of the Camolighter, which is a revolutionary new Tesla Coiled powered lighter. Originally developed for the military, this remarkable lighter was created with an insane sounding specification list by the Army who wrote:
We must have a fire starting device which must be able to:
- Use no fuel of any kind
- Be rechargeable
- Be totally windproof and light under adverse conditions with a 99.99% success rate
- Use no fuel of any kind
- Use no fuel of any kind
Clearly, there was no technology on planet Earth that could meet requirements until now. Camolighter was born, teams of military scientists and engineers were baffled by how such a lighter could possibly be made until the Camolighter revealed their latest work. What was created was something that previously did not exist on this planet, almost like alien technology.
The Camolighter uses a Tesla Coil coupled with a lithium ion battery to create a plasma arc. Recall from physics that there are three states of matter: solid, liquid and gas. Actually, those are the ones you remember, but there is actually a fourth state of matter – plasma – and it is what lightning is made of.
Specifications of Camolighter
Many times what consumers look out for in a product is its specifications. Our team of Camolighter review painstakingly took their time to come up with the unique specifications of Camolighter.
- Top-Facing Plasma Dual Arcs: Making it easier to light larger objects
- Long Battery Life: About 300-500 uses per charge
- Built-in Waterproof Flashlight: Three modes: bright, ultra-bright, and flashing. 100 Lumens
- 15″ Paratinder Neck Lanyard: Cut open to expose flammable material
- Whistle: Use the 120 Decibel whistle to alert rescuers
- Charging: Use the included Micro-USB (lighter side) to USB (computer or wall outlet plug) cable to charge your lighter (included). Charge time is typically 2 hours
- Safety Features: 10 second time-out
- Waterproof & Windproof: Works in storms
- Waterproof & Shockproof Case: Strong ABS plastic with wire safety latch
- Includes: 1 Micro USB charging cable
Features of Camolighter (Camolighter Review)
Are you online surfing the internet on Camolighter reviews to know the features that made this rechargeable arc dual lighter the number trending lighter for any consumer in the world of lighters? Then no too worry because this review on Camolighter has got you covered with detailed information on features of CamoLighter.
- Power Indicator: Camolighter is upgraded 4 LED battery lights to display different power level status, it can remind you to recharge it in advance; High-quality battery cycle lasts 300-500 charges
- Arc Design: Dual arc Camolighter is five times faster than single arc electronic lighter; use high-quality zinc alloy and high-temperature resistance ceramic plate, safe and durable; It makes it easier to light candles and cigarettes.
- Windproof and Waterproof: Arc Camolighter is a rechargeable electric lighter that requires no flame, no butane, weather-resistant, it is great for camping, traveling and hiking; It can work well on a windy day while protecting the environment.
- The Best Gift: Camolighter comes with an elegant gift box, looks cool, definitely lets friends scream; This is probably a perfect gift for birthday, friends, family, lover, business and more.
- Innovative: The Camolighter uses plasma tech so that you don’t have to worry about harmful chemicals; The plasma CamoLighter contains a large capacity battery that can be used more than 300 times ignitions after fully charged (Note: During the ignition, there will be a which is high-voltage power generation, please don’t worry about that.
- Durability: Innovative Design with double power, works by creating an electric arc with one press of a button, CamoLighter comes in a sleek and Elegant design. simply charge up via USB and you’re ready to go.
- Safety: USB Rechargeable Windproof, No gas required, no fluid required, energy-saving, and environmentally friendly. A full charge can last up to a week or up to 300-500 sparks, The camolighter also has a massive lid, Keep children safe while lighter charging or not in use – Great alternative to Zippo, Bic, or Clipper brand gas filled lighters.
- No Comparison: A side by side comparison will prove without a doubt, that our camolighter gives you the most BANG for your buck and at a higher quality than the competition. No more fake plastic lighters! All packed into a gorgeous gift box.
- Quality Product: Quick research of other lighters will show repeated complaints of cheap lighters. We have made sure to bring you hands down, the best lighter. With these double arc Camolighter, No more stuck Tobacco leftovers like coil lighters, made of strong zinc alloy, it will not melt or fall apart like other plastic lighters on Amazon.
- Compact and Lightweight: The Tough “Dual Arc” CamoLighter is incredibly compact at just 2.8 x 1.9 x 0.75 inches. Plus it’s super light, weighing less than 2.1 ounces. So you can carry it with you and barely even notice it.
- Simple to Use: If you’re in a survival situation you don’t have time to mess with complicated survival tools. Don’t stress. With the press of a button, the Tough “Dual Arc” Camolighter will give you a raging fire. Easy pleasure.
Camolighter commits with a 100% ABSOLUTE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – We go above and beyond to provide the highest quality product, and top notch customer service. If you are not absolutely THRILLED with our lighter, we offer 100% refunds, no questions asked. Click “ADD TO CART” to take advantage of this special offer while it lasts.
How does Camolighter work?
The Camolighter contains a lithium ion battery, to create a small electrical arc. That is much hotter than an open flame. To ignite it and light your candle, all you do is hold down the button. You will hear a kind of soft pitched zapping noise and see a bright line of light at the head of the Camolighter and lower it to the candle wick.
After charging it fully, it comes with a USB charging cable, which takes up to a few hours, it is ready to use. The safety lock solves the worrisome issue of children playing with matches, but once unlocked, the straightforward button mechanism makes the lighter easy to immediately use.
With one full charge, the Camolighter can deliver 500 ignitions. This is already higher than traditional lighters but the beauty is that you can get your next 500 ignitions with a recharging session. The neck can be rotated in any direction or configuration, keeping your fingers safe and allowing you to even light things upside down. This safe and smart design is designed with the user in view.
Technical Testing of Camolighter (Camolighter Review)
Camolighter makes so many big claims we just had to put this lighter to the test – and we did. CamoLighter kindly gave us a sample and told us to be careful with it’s powerful 1800 degree flame; we threw it in our backpack and took off to Zion National Park for a week of outdoor fun.
Day 1: By evening we had setup camp and our party wanted to get a fire started as the night time temperatures were beginning to fall. Our assistant editor Brad had his trusty big brand fossil fuel lighter with him (hint: rhymes with hippo), and we flipped a coin to see who would light the fire – his, or Camolighter. Brad and his brand name lighter won the coin toss.
Although Brad held his conventional open flame lighter directly under the peat moss we had used as tinder, it wouldn’t light because it was damp, and he wound up burning his hand from holding the flame at a weird angle for too long. We then tried CamoLighter, which immediately lit the damp moss on fire as if it had been soaked with gasoline.
Day 3: We went kayaking today. My assistant editor was very new to kayaking, and while trying to get on his kayak, he rolled it and plunged into the water. Of course we went to help him and also got soaked in the process. While drying off on shore later, our assistant editor Brad reached for his conventional lighter to light a smoke. Well guess what – it was a complete waterlogged mess and wouldn’t light. Camolighter being 100% waterproof, lit the cigarette instantly.
Day 7: After 7 days of lighting our campfires every day since Brad’s lighter was out of action, Camolighter was getting low on charge. At lunch time, we went to start our last fire of the trip to cook some food. As we went to light the fire, we pressed the button on CamoLighter and. nothing. Dead. Which was OK considering in the past week CamoLighter had lit dozens and dozens of fires and candles.
We just pulled out the camocharger, which is a solar charger accessory that plugs in to the Camolighter’s USB port. Within 10 minutes it had a full charge again and lit our fire safely (Camolighter Review).
Pros and Benefits of Camolighter
- Environmentally friendly.
- No more need for lighter fluid refills.
- Windproof, so easy to use outdoors.
- Economically, no more buying disposable plastic lighters.
- For smokers and non-smokers.
- Light candles, cigarettes, cigars, pipes, fireworks, BBQs, and campfires.
- It looks cool, stylish and fashionable.
- Great for and emergency kit or camping and hiking.
- Durable, rechargeable, reliable and long-lasting.
- Some are waterproof or have a flashlight.
- No spark, no smell, no noise.
- Very good safety features, thus very portable.
Cons of Camolighter (Camolighter Review)
- Stock is currently limited due to the amount of orders being received at the moment.
- It can only be purchased online from the manufacturer’s official website.
- The battery can only last for 50 ignitions. Efforts are being made to increase this.
Where to buy from?
From the Camolighter Review online, If you wish to make a purchase, it is greatly advised to choose the manufacturer directly. They have a website where they offer the products. But that is not all. If you want to purchase more than one, you can do so with the special offers that the manufacturers make available from time to time. This means that you can purchase several of the lighters at the same time and pay less for one lighter itself. The order is uncomplicated and can be completed within a few minutes.
Another great advantage is the numerous payment options offered by the manufacturers. Here the buyer does not take any risk because he/she can use a secure method such as PayPal or Credit cards. These possibilities also hold out the prospect that if you send the product back if you do not like it, you will get your money back without any problems. A further advantage is the dispatch, which takes place up to the front door. A few days after the order, the product arrives and can be used immediately (Camolighter Review).
Money Back Guarantee and Refund Policy: The manufacturers offers buyers a 30 Day 100% money back guarantee. The items must be returned and unused and in their original packaging. You ship the package to the return facility address given to you by its customer care representative. As soon as it gets shipped, you must contact customer care again and provide them with the tracking number. You will get an email confirming the refund when the company receives and approves the return.
Special Offer: As of today, the Camolighter is available at a discount price and you can also buy extra for friends and family at a discounted price (Camolighter Review).
Price of Camolighter
1x Camolighter is $29.99
2x Camolighters are $49.96
3x Camolighters are $69.96
The Camolighter is one of a kind and a necessary tool than one can easily use anywhere. Camolighter is the Alpha Male of the lighter world. It is a rough, tough and rugged essential tool. It is made of premium materials and technology inspired by master scientist and genius Nikola Tesla.
Ever since Camolighter was featured in the media, it has skyrocketed in popularity and been selling out like crazy. To say thanks, the company is now offering a 61% off to all new customers. Hurry now and get yours.
You can check out this Alpha male knife currently trending in the US, Canada and UK