After hours of in-depth analysis on everything smartwatches, we came up with this review on KoreTrak Pro Review to introduce our editor’s choice of smartwatches and fitness trackers.
Smartwatches are still a very new thing to a lot of people. A smartwatch is a wearable computer in the form of a watch. Modern smartwatches provide a local touchscreen interface for daily use. Early models could only perform basic tasks such as calculations, digital time telling, translations and game playing.
This all changed in the 2010s. Smartwatches now have more general functionality closer to smartphones including mobile apps, a mobile operation system. The same trend can also be seen with fitness trackers. From simply tracking your stats while running and walking, this trend has changed over time around the same time as smartwatches.
More singularly focused than smartwatches, then, fitness trackers are wearable devices that can help you move more, sleep better and improve your overall health. This fitness tracker can help you monitor your steps, strides, sleep and more. Popular fitness trackers you would know are FitBit, Garmin and KoreTrak.
In the past, there has been a clear divide between what was a fitness tracker and what was a smartwatch. A fitness tracker was a band with sensors that relayed data to your smartphone, while a smartwatch had a screen that was essentially an extension of your smartphone.
A wrist bound device that allowed you to check texts, emails and even social media; The Smart Watch. Over the last few years, however, the two devices have converged. Fitness trackers became more complicated adopting screens and even the ability to show smartphone notifications, while smartwatches leaned into the fitness side of things.
Today, the giants of fitness trackers like Jawbone and Pebble are very much extinct and nonexistent now. Now the most popular fitness trackers we have like Apple Watch and Samsung Watch are actually smartphones. Fitness trackers like Fitbit and KoreTrak have more features of smartwatches than most other smartwatches.
This article (KoreTrak Pro Review) is meant only to introduce you to the KoreTrak Pro, an enhanced tracker that features dual universal sensors that provide precise readings and accurate results. KoreTrak Pro is a smartwatch device that provides support to users by tracking bio metric data that can be helpful to their fitness routine.
For Fitness enthusiasts, this is the long awaited upgrade of the popular KoreTrak Fitness Tracker. It is more than just a fitness tracker now, it does everything its predecessor; the KoreTrak can do and more too. Research led to the development of KoreTrak Pro that monitors all your body’s vitals using Dual Sensors.
This article is a KoreTrak Pro Review that tells you everything you need to know about this Smartwatch/Fitness Tracker before you attempt to buy and use. Read on, lets get to it.
What is the KoreTrak Pro Fitness Tracker?
KoreTrak Pro is a wearable health tracking device developed by the company KoreHealth (They also made Koresurge and KoreScale). It is a smart wristband that uses cutting edge technology to analyze your body and assess your health.
The device is safe to wear anytime that the user wants to track this information and the data can be stored for a week without a Bluetooth connection to the user’s smartphone, which can be helpful to their fitness routine. The fitness tracking benefits of the KoreTrak Pro (KoreTrak Pro Review), allows users to track many of the common biometric data points that other fitness trackers on the market offer.
The secret of KoreTrak Pro and why it is an upgrade of the popular KoreTrak is its state of the art biometric scanner. Just by wearing it like a watch, KoreTrak Pro can precisely measure your body’s three most important vital signs: Heart Rate, Blood Pressure and Blood Oxygen Level (KoreTrak Pro Review).
Any high readings or drastic irregularities of these vitals could mean that it is time for you to consult your doctor. KoreTrak Pro makes checking your vitals as easy as checking the time. The ingenuity of KoreTrak is that it is very easy to use. There is no fancy touch screens with complicated menus to navigate. It has a simple one button system that lets you cycle through all the health and fitness features (KoreTrak Pro Review)
This no fuss smart tracker gives clear and precise insight into everything you need to reach your goals, stay on track and improve your well-being. You can now monitor your health & fitness at a glance. The enhanced tracking features of KoreTrak Pro help users to get clear ratings of the data that they need to know about their own bodies. Users will even learn what their skin temperature is, giving them an indication regarding their potential for getting sick.
In the past, the KoreTrak has reportedly been said to be unable to track information from darker skin tones, The KoreHealth Company have made it a priority that this new KoreTrak Pro is able to track information across all skin tones. It does not matter whether the user has a darker skin or tattoos over the area that they wear the watch.
Health experts are revealing to consumers that not all recognized devices deliver precise readings across different skin stones. The standard whiter and/or lighter skin tone are usually what most trackers are made to work on. KoreHealth seems to be challenging the narrative by production of KoreTrak Pro that can track information across all skin tones (KoreTrak Pro Review).
The KoreTrak Pro is also able to analyze sleep patterns. Fitness enthusiasts know that sleeping is also an important part of recovery. Hence, they want to know the pattern of their sleep and whether or not, it can be improved on. The device makes this possible by analyzing the sleep patterns.
The KoreTrak Pro is connected to the user’s smartphone, where the information is transferred and stored. One can also view the information directly from the watch’s display. Apart from the health information, when connected to your smartphone, one can read text messages, take phone calls and also read notifications.
KoreTrak Pro Specifications (KoreTrak Pro Reviews)
- Screen Size: 1.08 inches
- Full Color LCD with touch enabled features.
- Heart rate Sensors, G Sensors and Blood Oxygen Monitoring
- Rechargeable battery with USB Charger
- IP67 Rating.
- Bluetooth Version: 4.0
- Battery Type: Lithium Polymer
- Battery Capacity: 120mAh
- Charge Time: 1.5 to 2 hours
- Input: 5V or roughly 80mA
- Other Features: Stop watch, resetting factory settings, shutdown and brightness.
Notable Features of KoreTrak Pro
- Sleep Tracking: KoreTrak Pro contains a preprogrammed sleep tracker that commences anywhere between 8 pm and 8 am the next day. To make full use of this source of information, individuals will have to pair their device to the KoreTrak Pro phone app. The latter ensures that the collected data is automatically uploaded into the app.
- Measurement Modes: Three measurement modes have been included to record the number of steps taken daily (pedometer), to record distance traveled (odometer) and calories burned (calorimeter). With the lockdown restrictions, people working from home are often in their seats. This device also features a stand up reminder that is adjustable from 30 to 180 minutes.
- Measuring Skin Temperature: Unlike the original KoreTrak, KoreTrak Pro has more advanced sensors that can measure skin temperature from KoreTrak Pro Review online.
- Bluetooth Capabilities: The device connects to a smartphone using Bluetooth. Once it is paired, it will automatically connect.
- Intuitive User Interface: This smartwatch has an excellent interactive user interface that can display information in a readable form. The display is well organized and reading all the information is easy.
- Find Your Device & Picture Mode: KoreTrak Pro can be used to locate one’s misplaced mobile device (KoreTrak Pro Review). All it takes is a long press, which will then generate a vibration alert to one’s mobile device. It also has a Shake to Take a Picture feature; which is rarely considered in smartwatches. With this feature, individuals can take a picture on their mobile devices by simply shaking their wrists. This by itself shows innovation.
- High Storage Capabilities: One does not need to connect the device to a cellular phone constantly. The device has enough storage to keep health stats for up to a week. If a connection is then established with your smartphone, all the data stored will transferred to your phone (KoreTrak Pro Review).
- Functional Modes: KoreTrak Pro has three functional modes: sports, messages and Health (KoreTrak Pro Review). The first mode is meant to measure one’s overall performance when it comes to specific exercises. Individuals can choose from an array of exercises such as running, treadmill, cycling, yoga and HIIT by pressing and setting it. The Second mode ensures that individuals can access their phone messages onto their respective KoreTrak Pro units. With this mode, one can scroll through messages and alerts from different social media platforms.
- Do not Disturb Setting: Another straightforward feature is the do not disturb setting. With this, individuals can choose a time frame in which they would like to have KoreTrak Pro’s vibrations, light up feature and/or information push notifications halted. From KoreTrak Pro Reviews online, when the arm on which KoreTrak Pro is resting is raised, the device’s screen will automatically turn on.
- Language Settings: Three language settings are currently built into KoreTrak Pro (KoreTrak Pro Review). These include English, German and French. To switch between languages, individuals are asked to go the language settings via the mobile app called DayBand. Instructions come with the packages (KoreTrak Pro Review).
- Health Monitoring: One of the main functions of the smartwatch is to monitor vital health information within 10 seconds. Some of these health records include; heart rate, blood pressure and the body’s oxygen level.
- Waterproof: KoreTrak Pro has a water resistant rating of IP67. This means that the device is protected from contact with harmful liquids and will still be functional while immersed in water to up to a depth of 1 meter for at least 30 minutes. Any further immersion might lead to the device breaking down.
How Does KoreTrak Pro Work? (KoreTrak Pro Reviews)
The main reason why this KoreTrak Pro is special when compared to its competitors in the market is that it features dual sensors that track everything the user needs to know from their wrist (KoreTrak Pro Review). The sensors make it easier to get a precise reading, regardless of the vital signs being taken.
Like other fitness devices, KoreTrak Pro works by staying in contact with the body. For it to record the information, you must charge it and wear it on your wrist. It contains both onboard and smartphone sensors. It uses in-depth biometric technology to keep track of the body’s stats and displays the info in real time.
It enables users to check their heart rates, skin temperature and blood oxygen. All of these factors contribute to the user’s health, providing detail that can determine the next phase of any workout. This device has been seen to be just an ordinary fitness tracker, Users have the choice of multi-sport tracking.
It uploads all of the metrics from the different sports and exercises to the corresponding app that users will need to download to their current smartphone. The device motivates users to continue being active, giving them constant feedback on how their movements and exercise impact on their bodies. With this improved awareness, anyone can reach their fitness goals with greater ease.
Once you wear the watch, it constantly updates the fitness and well being at a glance. One needs to download the KoreTrak app on your Smartphone to enable proper communication. You can view your daily, weekly and monthly progress.
Benefits of Using KoreTrak Pro
Below are some of the pros of using KoreTrak Pro:
- Advanced Dual Sensors: KoreTrak Pro is equipped with advanced dual sensors that give users highly accurate readings with most skin tone, including tattoos.
- Skin Temperature Tracking: KoreTrak Pro tracks variations in your skin temperature, so you can see when you are too hot or too cold and more susceptible to getting sick (KoreTrak Pro Review).
- 24/7 Health Monitoring: Track important health metrics like heart rate and blood oxygen levels in less than 30 seconds.
- Fitness Tracking: Reach your fitness goals faster with built in apps that automatically record your distance, steps and calories burned.
- Wake Up Refreshed: Analyze your sleep patterns and find out how to get a better night’s rest so you can wake up with more energy.
- Stay Connected: Get call and text notifications sent right to your KoreTrak Pro so no matter what you are doing, you are connected.
- Stay Active: Customizable inactivity alerts remind you to get up and move when you need to so you can live a healthier life (KoreTrak Pro Review).
- It improves Sleep Patterns: The device can record your sleeping habits. It then displays all the information to you every morning. One can use the information to make necessary changes to their sleeping patterns and behavior.
- It is currently available at a discount.
Cons of KoreTrak Pro Review
- It is only available online through the manufacturer’s official website. It is encouraged that you do not buy from any other place or offline stores.
- It is going to shipped from the US. Hence might take a little time from when you ordered.
Why Should You Buy This Smartwatch? (KoreTrak Pro Reviews)
KoreTrak Pro makes it easy to understand and monitor your health. A quick glance at your wrist and you will be able to track all your key vitals such as heart rate, steps taken and calories burned. The no fuss interface also allows you to quickly set up your workout with less planning so you can just focus on achieving your goals.
With Multi-sport tracking and advanced exercise metrics through the smartphone app, KoreTrak Pro pushes you to stay active and gives you important insight on how best to improve your overall health and achieve your fitness goals faster (KoreTrak Pro Review).
It is completely adaptable to you. This Smartwatch can go anywhere you go. Equipped with pliable yet durable comfort bands that will move with you and a waterproof casing so you can wear it while you run, sleep, paddle board or simply doing the dishes.
Also the dual sensors get precise readings of critical vital signs, including heart rate, blood oxygen, and skin temperature. all with just a quick glance at your wrist. KoreTrak Pro makes monitoring your health fast, easy and affordable. In fact, they are running a promotion sale right now, so you can get it for 50% off the normal price (KoreTrak Pro Review). You can get your KoreTrak Pro today and take control of your health.
Where to buy from?
From the KoreTrak Pro Review online, If you wish to make a purchase, it is greatly advised to choose the manufacturer directly. They have a website where they offer the products. But that is not all. If you want to purchase more than one, you can do so with the special offers that the manufacturers make available from time to time. This means that you can purchase several of the watches at the same time and pay less for one watch itself. The order is uncomplicated and can be completed within a few minutes.
Another great advantage is the numerous payment options offered by the manufacturers. Here the buyer does not take any risk because he/she can use a secure method such as PayPal or Credit cards. These possibilities also hold out the prospect that if you send the product back if you do not like it, you will get your money back without any problems. A further advantage is the dispatch, which takes place up to the front door. A few days after the order, the product arrives and can be used immediately (KoreTrak Pro Review)
Money Back Guarantee and Refund Policy: The manufacturers offers buyers a 30 Day 100% money back guarantee. The items must be returned and unused and in their original packaging. You ship the package to the return facility address given to you by its customer care representative. As soon as it gets shipped, you must contact customer care again and provide them with the tracking number. You will get an email confirming the refund when the company receives and approves the return. (KoreTrak Pro Review)
Special Offer: As of today, You can buy KoreTrak Pro at a 50% discount price. You can also buy extra for friends and family at a discounted price. You can save up your money.
Price of KoreTrak Pro
Below are the prices you can get KoreTrak Pro for, when the 50% discount is applied:
1 KoreTrak Pro Watch available at $49.95
2 KoreTrak Pro Watches available at $99.99
3 KoreTrak Pro Watches available at $111.99
Customer Reviews on KoreTrak Pro Review
“It might sound silly, but this thing really lights a fire under you. Having all my stats right there on my wrist is great motivation to get up off the couch and do something active. I think I finally found a way to trick my brain into liking exercise”
Natalie A. New York.
“It works great. I like being able to see how I am improving. Since I started working out more regularly, my resting heart rate and blood pressure have gone down and the quality of my sleep has improved a lot. It is nice having proof that I am on the right track (KoreTrak Pro Review)”
Jeff R. New Jersey.
“I love my KoreTrak Pro, it definitely pushes me to work a little harder at the gym. Just when I think I have hit that wall and I should call it a day, I will notice I have only burned 500 calories and decide to push it for 100 more. Nice design, fit comfortably, all around great fitness tracker”
Tony S. Washington.
FAQs on KoreTrak Pro Review
Is KoreTrak Pro a smartwatch or a fitness tracker?
Both!! KoreTrak combines the style and convenience of a smartwatch with the biometric features of a fitness wristband.
What is the difference between KoreTrak and KoreTrak Pro?
KoreTrak Pro is an upgraded model with advanced dual sensors that can measure skin temperature and provide more accurate heart rate and blood pressure readings (KoreTrak Pro Review).
Will KoreTrak Pro work if I have dark skin?
Yes, KoreTrak Pro’s enhanced sensor chip provides accurate readings for people with darker skin tones and tattoos.
How do I control KoreTrak Pro?
KoreTrak Pro has a touch pad with intuitive one touch controls that makes it easy to navigate the menu.
Is KoreTrak Pro waterproof?
KoreTrak Pro is sweat proof and splash resistant, so it is safe to wear around the water, Just do not go swimming with it for too long (KoreTrak Pro Review).
The KoreTrak Pro Smartwatch/Fitness Tracker provides the user with insight into their own body and the way it reacts to exercise and other physical activity. Ultimately, KoreTrak Pro is an innovative smartwatch that combines several useful features and ensures precise readings of health markers.
KoreHealth have really outdone themselves with this upgraded product of KoreTrak Pro. Remember to check out their other products; KoreScale. KoreTrak Pro is currently being sold at a 50% off promotional discounted sale from KoreTrak Pro Review online. What are you waiting for to get yours?