PrettyLitter is a smart litter that changes color to tell cat owners when their cat has a potential health issue, it is a silica litter (crystal litter) with effective minerals that help control odor and reduce dust while also being family and pet safe. A 1 unit subscription for one month is $22.99 only.
This is our PrettyLitter Reviews. It contains everything you need to know about this Popular Health Monitoring Cat Litter.
Overview (Pretty Litter Reviews)
Every cat mom or dad knows that their cats need a litter. But why does your cat need a litter? It traces back to history and evolution. To avoid being eaten or attacked by predators, ancestral cats had to cover up their tracks. The ones who had higher fitness, or who were more likely to survive and reproduce knew that they needed to hide their waste in order to mask their scent. The smarter cats gravitated towards soft dirt or sand since their granular consistency made it easier to bury their waste. This is why cats are naturally attracted to the feel of cat litter and know what to do once they feel it beneath their paws.
Even kittens know the need for litter. For kittens, it is instinct that urges them to bury their waste in a sandy patch. It is a highly instinctual cat behavior. In fact, it’s so instinctual that mother cats rarely have to teach their kittens how to use a litter box. By about four weeks old, kittens will begin to do their business in the sand without ever observing their mother do so. As long as you present the clean litter in an open, familiar area, your kitten will learn to use the box with little to no instruction.
All animals have instinctual behaviors and that includes your domesticated cat. Once upon a time, the ancestors of your cat successfully lived on their own in the wild. They could hide from predators, catch prey, and find food to live and reproduce. And you might be surprised to hear that even the simple act of using a litter box is actually, in fact, instinctual.
Therefore, as a good cat parent, you should be interested in providing your cat with the best litter available that will enable it keep clean and healthy. PrettyLitter is a new cat litter that is a significant improvement on cat litters you have been using. The Pretty Litter Health Monitoring Cat Litter is one of the best things you can do for your cat and yourself as a cat parent. It also comes at a great price too.
What is the PrettyLitter?
PrettyLitter is an improved cat litter that was invented to give cat parents peace of mind knowing that they can keep daily tabs on their cat’s health. Cat parenting can be stressful sometimes. Despite using a cat litter, you could still be experiencing problems with litter box odor (PrettyLitter Reviews).
Some of the traditional cat litters that have been around for a while trap cat urine and turn the urine into large (heavy) clumps that need to be scooped out and replaced throughout the month. Apart from the stress of having to scoop out these clumps on an almost daily basis, the smell of the urine and feces will still be escaping the litter and making your environment quite uncomfortable.
Some cat parents resort to adding baking soda for extra odor absorption. This Cat Litter however, was designed to take some of these stresses out of cat parenting, so you can focus on what matters most which is living a long and happy life together with your cat(s).
It is made of super absorbent, lightweight silica gel. Silica gel crystals are extremely absorbent, more so than other litter types, so you need less litter to do the same job. This means lighter trash bags, less scooping and less trips to the store to get more litter.
Even better is the fact that you do not have to worry about the smell of your cat litter because the super dry silica gels in Pretty Litter absorb the urine and odor, trapping it inside as the water in the urine evaporates out. The solid waste is all you need to scoop and dispose off. You do not have to worry about adding baking soda to absorb the extra smell emanating from your old litter.
PrettyLitter is long-lasting and non-clumping. The silica gels are highly absorbent and do not clump together, instead the water in the urine evaporates out. This means that you do not have to be checking your cat litter all the time to scoop out clumped cat litter mixed with urine. Also, the cat litter lasts longer, since a large portion of it is no longer being scooped out due to clumping.
The manufacturers went an extra step ahead to make it able to detect cat illnesses. Cats generally are notorious for hiding illnesses. A very observant cat parent might be able to detect when their cat is ill but most times, cat illnesses go undetected. This Cat Litter is able to point you in the right direction when your cat gets ill which you might not detect on your own. It changes color to tell you when your cat has a potential health issue, so you can get them help before it becomes an urgent medical situation. This could save you big money on expensive vet bills, not to mention it could save your cat’s life.
It is made from clean, effective minerals that help control odor from your cat’s waste. The materials it is made from traps and reduces dust from the cat litter. This is really important in case you or someone you live with is allergic to dust. It reduces the dust effectively and makes the litter household friendly. The litter can even be in the same room you sleep in. It has been evaluated by cat experts to be 99% dust free, meaning less dust and less mess. If you or your cat has asthma or a similar condition, you’ll appreciate the lack of dust in this crystal litter.
The PrettyLitter is very safe for your cat in case you are worried about the safety of your cat. It was developed by a team of veterinarians and scientists specifically for cats, so you can be assured that health is a top priority. It uses naturally occurring minerals that are safe for cats, even when they breathe or ingest it. Of course, ingesting a lot of any type of litter is not great, so keep an eye on your cat if they love to munch on litter.
What is PrettyLitter made of?
It is made of super absorbent Silica Gel, combined with a proprietary formulation of indicators to help you monitor your cat’s urine for acidity and alkalinity levels outside the average range, plus the visible presence of blood. Silica gel, or Synthetic Amorphous Silica (SAS) is a form of silica that has been widely used in topical and oral medicines, food and cosmetics for decades.
It is manufactured in one of the world’s largest and most trusted kitty litter plants sourcing its own silica micro gels using carefully selected mineral sources. In addition, their manufacturing facility uses the highest quality control standards (PrettyLitter Reviews). Silica Gel litter is made from naturally occurring minerals, so It is safe for your cat and friendly for the whole household.
How To Transition Your Cat To PrettyLitter?
PrettyLitter is easy to use and most cats have no problems transitioning and adapting to it. We all know cats can be picky, so some cats have a harder time transitioning. This may happen if your cat doesn’t recognize its new texture, color, or (lack of) smell. Luckily, there are some tips to help with the transition.
Firstly, if your cat has some problems transitioning, try taking one poop and urine clump from the old litter and put it into the new PrettyLitter fill. Your cat will recognize the familiar smell and know this is still their bathroom. This has been very successful in transitioning our feline family members to PrettyLitter.
Another method would be to fill your litter box with 75% PrettyLitter and add a 25% layer of the old litter to the top. Your cat will mix it in themselves and then you can use 100% of it next month when you replace it.
How does PrettyLitter Monitor your Cat’s Health?
The PrettyLitter Health Monitoring Cat Litter was designed with proprietary health monitoring technology to help signal some potential health issues early before you may even notice the symptoms in your cat. This technology uses your cat’s urine content to signal if there are health issues you should be worried about.
It reacts to certain urinary elements such as levels of acidity and alkalinity to make color changes visible to the naked eye or show blood. Below are different color changes you could observe in your cat litter and what they could signify (PrettyLitter Reviews).
Dark Yellow/ Olive Green:
This color indicates urine within the typical range of acidity/ alkalinity.
Dark Green or Blue:
- This means that your cat’s urine is high in alkaline content indicating possible:
- Increased risk of struvite stone formation in the bladder.
- Certain species of bacteria of feline urinary tract infection (bacteria that causes the infection can cause increased urine pH).
Yellow to Orange:
This means that your cat’s urine is acidic indicating possible:
- Kidney disease or kidney tubular acidosis.
- Metabolic acidosis.
- Urinary tract infection.
- Calcium oxalate crystal formation.
This shows the presence of blood indicating possible:
- Bladder inflammation.
- Bladder stones.
- Urinary Tract Infection.
- Bladder cancer.
- Renal pathology (renal haematuria).
While this color changing technology was designed with your cat’s health in mind, it is important to note that this is a tool that provides insights into what might be going on with your cat, and not a medical diagnostic product. Only a licensed veterinarian can diagnose a medical condition in your cat(s) (PrettyLitter Reviews).
How to Use PrettyLitter?
This Cat Litter is very easy to use and reduces the stress of being a cat parent. To get the best out of it for both you and your cat, follow these simple steps.
- Pour the entire contents of the PrettyLitter bag into a clean litter box. Make sure you are getting the proper 2 inches of depth.
- Remove your cat’s feces every day. When you scoop the feces, make sure to shake off the extra litter granules.
- Thoroughly mix the litter every day to avoid saturating the same spots in the litter box that cats prefer to urinate in. When the litter is saturated, typically after a month’s use, empty the entire litter box’s contents into a trash bag. If there is any residue on the bottom of the litter box, clean the litter box before pouring in your new supply of PrettyLitter.
- Regularly check the color of the litter. Shades of yellow to olive green are an indication of typical acidity and alkalinity levels. If you notice any other colors, thoroughly mix the litter and monitor your cat’s PrettyLitter closely over the next 24 to 48 hours. If color change persists, you should consider consulting your Veterinarian.
*Check Out Other Pet Products Today Here*
Notable Features of PrettyLitter
- Non-clumping: It is a non-clumping litter. The super dry silica gels absorb the urine and odor, trapping it inside as the water in the urine evaporates out. The solid excrement is the only waste you need to scoop out and dispose of. Just throw it away like you normally would and replace all of the litter every month. Don’t be alarmed if the litter gradually turns yellow over time, this just means that it is doing its work to trap and absorb odors. This non-clumping nature drastically reduces the amount of work you have to do as a cat parent (PrettyLitter Reviews).
- Advanced Odor Control: It also features super absorbent silica gel which eliminates smells by trapping urine inside (not clumping around it) and drying out feces. By drying out your cat’s waste, it removes odors even before you have a chance to scoop. PrettyLitter traps odor instantly and then eliminates moisture, so you’ll never smell your cat’s dirty business again. Easier cat care and fresh litter is just around your doorstep. No need to add baking soda for extra odor absorption. Ditch the pine pellets and upgrade to silica cat litter.
- Safe: PrettyLitter was developed by a team of veterinarians and scientists specifically for cats, so it is highly safe. It is made of super absorbent Silica Gel, combined with a proprietary formulation of indicators to help you monitor your cat’s urine for acidity and alkalinity levels outside the average range, plus the visible presence of blood. Silica gels are inert, clear crystals made from naturally occurring minerals. The litter is not absorbed by the bowel and does not swell in the presence of humidity.
- Compatible with multi-cat households: Multi-cat households love it. For health monitoring of the cats, it is highly recommended by PrettyLitter Reviews to have an extra box and extra bags of this Pretty Litter Health Monitoring Cat Litter in hand if you have multiple cats. If they share a litter box and you notice a color change, you can isolate their bathrooms and see which cat may be having an issue.
- Monitors your cat’s health: Unlike traditional litter, PrettyLitter is a Health Monitoring Cat Litter that keeps tabs on your cat’s health by changing color. It changes color to tell you when your cat has a potential health issue, so you can get them help before it becomes an urgent health issue. The different color changes suggest different types of illnesses. It is advised to monitor the cat for 24 – 48 hours after noticing an abnormal litter color change, then you refer to your veterinarian for expert advice and possible intervention (PrettyLitter Reviews).
- Saves Money: It saves cat parents a lot of money in different ways. First, it lasts longer due to its non-clumping advanced formula which needs less litter compared to traditional clay litter with clumping formula. Each bag of it is designed to last an entire month for one medium sized cat in an average sized litter box (12” x 16”). Secondly, it saves you money on potential vet bills through early detection since the problem can be averted before it becomes quite serious. Finally, it costs quite less compared to leading brand competitors.
PrettyLitter vs. Leading Brand Competitors
PrettyLitter beats the leading brand competitors we found in a lot of ways.
Firstly, it being made of super absorbent, lightweight silica gel is more absorbent than other litter types, so you need less litter to do the same job. You do not have to keep going to the store to get more litter when you use it.
Secondly, the long-lasting non-clumping nature of PrettyLitter means lighter trash bags, less scooping and less trips to the store (PrettyLitter Reviews).
Thirdly, traditional clumping clay litters turn urine into large, heavy clumps that need to be scooped out and replaced throughout the month unlike PrettyLitter. You only need to replace it once a month.
Finally, it costs less compared to the leading brand competitors. A monthly subscription for PrettyLitter costs $22, compared to $26.28 for the leading competitors on average.
Pros of PrettyLitter (PrettyLitter Reviews)
- Refill once a month.
- Scoop less.
- Up to 80% lighter.
- Household friendly.
- Less Dust, less mess.
- 99% Dust free.
- Revolutionary health monitoring.
- Best in class odor control.
- Never run out with free delivery.
- Free shipping in the contiguous US.
- 30-Day Risk Free Guarantee.
- Cancel Anytime.
- Featured on Nat Geo Wild, ModernCat, ABC Family and Forbes television shows.
- Veterinarian Approved.
Cons of PrettyLitter
- The health monitoring feature is not a diagnostic tool. It just serves as an indicator of a potential health problem, so always consult your veterinarian if an observed color change persists.
- This cat litter cannot be found in physical retail stores. It is only available online at the official website.
Where To Purchase A PrettyLitter Subscription From?
PrettyLitter is available in the official website. There are several advantages to purchasing it from the official website.
Firstly, there are several discounted offers that run for a period of time. Currently, the manufacturers are offering an introductory 20% discount off your first order.
Secondly, there are a lot of secure payment options offered on the official website including Paypal, Mastercard, Visa, etc. You can make secure payments there without worry of losing your money. Also, in case you are being refunded, it will be easier to refund it to the payment option you used in making the purchase.
Also, PrettyLitter offers free shipping and delivery for all customers within continental United States. PrettyLitter is available for shipping to most countries for a small fee, but unfortunately not all. To find out if PrettyLitter ships to your country, contact customer service.
First-time customers who order online are automatically eligible for a 30-Day Risk-Free Guarantee. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your PrettyLitter, contact them within 30days of your original purchase date and they will be happy to assist you with a refund. For assistance with refunds or to cancel your subscription, contact them at email@example.com.
PrettyLitter’s 30-Day Risk-Free Guarantee is available only for first-time US customers and is limited to one offer per household.
Meanwhile, unopened bags of PrettyLitter may be eligible for return within 14 days of confirmed delivery for refund consideration. Eligible returns must be:
- Unused & unaltered.
- In the original packaging.
- Returned with product tags intact.
- Returned with original paperwork or invoice.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your return request and if your return is eligible, you must ship to the mailing address provided by the support team within 7 days of their reply to your return request. All refunds will be processed back to the original method of payment within 5 – 7 business days from the date your refund is scheduled for processing.
Price of PrettyLitter Subscription
1 cat – $22 per month
2 cats – $40 per month
3 cats – $60 per month
Customer Feedback on PrettyLitter Reviews
Sharon B. says, “Because of PrettyLitter, my vet was able to catch a problem before it advanced. PrettyLitter is clean, dust-free, helps odor control, plus my picky boy likes it.”
Katie W. says, “Wow, what an amazing product! Our home feels so much cleaner… Don’t give it another thought – it’s so much better for everyone.”
Mario S. says, “Dust free. Odorless. Urine completely evaporates. Easy poop scoop. Love it!”
Heather M. says, “I admit that at first I didn’t have a lot of confidence that such a small and light amount of litter could do the job so much better than.. clumping clay litter. I was so wrong!”
Chelly N. says, “I have finally found the perfect kitty litter in existence!!! I’m going to keep the monthly subscription of this genius litter…”
Diana M. says, “Completely free of any odor. Less tracking, less mess in garbage. I tell anyone who will listen. This stuff is magic!”
FAQs on PrettyLitter Reviews
Will PrettyLitter work in my self-cleaning, automated litter box?
Yes. PrettyLitter’s sand-like texture works great with many automated self-cleaning litter boxes. If your litter box already works well with other crystal litters it will work great with PrettyLitter.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
A majority of orders are processed within one business day and arrive within 3 – 5 business days.
Is it possible to order more than four bags at a time?
Absolutely. PrettyLitter supplies large multi-cat homes, catteries, rescues, hospitals and shelters across the country. If you are interested in a bulk discount rate or a one year supply of PrettyLitter at a discounted rate, just send an email to email@example.com and they will get back to you as soon as possible.
How do I cancel my subscription?
You may cancel your subscription at any time. In order to cancel before your next order, you must cancel prior to your confirmation of the applicable order. After your confirmation, the order will be processed and shipped to the address you specify.
Do you ship to Canada?
Yes, they ship to Canada. They offer customers in Alberta, British Columbia, Ontario and Quebec free shipping. Canadian customers outside those provinces will be charged a fee for shipping. Canadian customers do not have to pay customs duties.
How many bags of PrettyLitter do I need?
Each bag of PrettyLitter is designed for a medium sized litter box around 16 inches long and 12 inches wide. It requires a minimum depth of 2 inches for a litter box being used by one cat. One bag will accomplish that. If you use a larger litter box, you may want to consider buying an extra bag in order to provide proper depth. If your cat is older or on the larger side, we recommend you get your litter box up to at least 3” of depth for optimum absorption. In this case, we’d recommend buying an extra bag and use just half of that bag along with the first bag.
PrettyLitter is literally the world’s smartest cat litter. It is a health monitoring litter that won’t break your back, or the bank. It is truly litter box magic. Order now and enjoy an introductory 20% discount when you use the code “email” at checkout along with free delivery and a 30-day risk free guarantee.