This is a brand new article on Capital Indices review. Trading signals is a trading service that allows the automatic real time copying of trading operations from one trading account to another. Many successful traders provide public access to the deals they execute on financial markets for free or for a reasonable fee. When a trader subscribes to such signals, the same deals are automatically executed on their accounts.
A trade signal is a trigger for action, either to buy or sell a security or other asset, generated by analysis. That analysis can be human generated using technical indicators, or it can be generated using mathematical algorithms based on market action, possibly in combination with other market factors such as economic indicators.
Apart from simple buying and selling triggers, trade signals can also be used to modify a portfolio by determining when it might be a good time to buy more of one particular sector, such as technology and lighten up on another, such as consumer staples. There is no limit to how complex a trade signal can be. However, traders tend to keep things simple by using only a handful of inputs. For practical purposes, it is far easier to manage a simple signal generator and periodically test it to see what components need adjusting or changing.
All signal providers are carefully screened for credibility. If a provider’s results over the previous month are far from satisfactory, this signal will not be featured in the showcase. The trading signals service is beneficial to both users and those who are willing to sell their signals. If you are a successful trader and want to earn extra income, you can become a signal provider.
Traders with a technical analysis background commonly use a number of forex signals in their trading. One important advantage of signal trading is that you get rid of gut feeling trading, which might get you in trouble if you make a bad market call. Most technically inclined traders and automated trading systems use trading signals derived from technical analysis. This allows them to objectively determine when to get in or out of currency positions.
This article (the capital indices review) is to introduce you to a new company that specializes in trading signals; The Capital Indices. There are many other companies out there such as the Capital Index that have made a name for themselves in the trading industry. This Capital Indices review is introduce this brand new company and the many advantages it offers. And also why it is different from the many other trading companies out there. Read on to know about the The Capital Indices.
What is the Capital Indices?
Capital Indices is a signal service giving people from all walks of life the opportunity to benefit from their expert analysis and achieve consistent results in trading the markets. Their trading instruments include: indices, commodities, cryptocurrencies and forex.
Are you new to trading and want to get a head start? or, maybe you have been trading for a while but have never made a profit? If so, then daily Trading Signals could be exactly what you need to fast track your success. The truth is that CFD trading is hard, it requires years of experience and every trade requires detailed analysis of technical and fundamental factors. This is why only a handful of traders ever achieve their goals. But do not worry. Capital Indices was started with the aim of helping traders like you.
They will do all the complex analytics for you and whenever a trade is taken on our fund we instantly send you an email, Telegram, WhatsApp and SMS with all the important details. We include entry price, stop loss and take profit level, so you can be sure that you can follow exactly what we are doing. We want to make it easy for you to see how an experienced trader tackles the markets. By following the trades of a skilled traders you will be able to see exactly what it takes to conquer the Financial markets and reach your trading goals.
From the Capital Indices Review online, we have found that Capital Indices is a company created with great ideas and grand goals to share their success with other people. We believe that all people can achieve the set goal if they take the right steps. This is their job, they help people to achieve their goals with an effective and well-designed plan. Capital Indices is one of the leading companies for trading signals. Their philosophy is simple: Great signals = better results = higher profits.
Their main objective is to help our members trade with better results. Whether you are a beginner or an expert, whether you have an existing trading account or not, Capital Indices is here to help you. No matter your location, as long as you are 18 and above, you can easily subscribe to our professional trading signals.
In this Capital Indices review,it was made known that the Capital Indices is a team of professional traders, 10 years of successful trading experience in financial markets. Their trading instruments are indices, commodities, shares, cryptocurrencies, and forex.
We all know that trading financial markets has the potential to bring profits, as well as losses. But you also know it takes a lot of skill and experience and time spent following the markets. Most people do not have any experience or trading skills? Do not worry, there is a solution. The Trading Signals from us. With our platform, you will save time, you can access the opportunities of trading without any technical skills, if you join our trading signals.
It is the fastest way to get profitable trading signals directly from professional traders. By joining their Trading Signal Service, you will be able to exactly follow the trades of a highly experienced traders. You will immediately gain the benefit the of their years of experience and unrivaled fundamental and technical knowledge. So Join now and get on the fast track to success.
*CAUTION*: Trading involves the possibility of financial loss. Only trade with money that you are prepared to lose, you must recognize that for factors outside your control, you may lose all of the money in your trading account. From the Capital Indices review, we have found that Capital Indices takes no responsibility for loss incurred as a result of our trading signals.
By signing up as a member, you acknowledge that they are not providing financial advice and that you are making the decision to copy their trades on your own account. They have no knowledge on the level of money you are trading with or the level of risk you are taking with each trade. You must make your own financial decisions, they take no responsibility for money made or lost as a result of their signals or advice on forex related products.
What does Capital Indices trade (Capital Indices Review)?
- CFDs: CFDs or Contracts for Difference are a type of derivative financial instrument that offers investors leveraged trading on the changing value of an underlying asset (indices, commodities), without actually owning the underlying financial asset.
- Cryptocurrencies: A cryptocurrency is a digital asset conceived for use as a medium of exchange, which uses blockchain technology cryptography to secure transactions, control the supply of additional units and corroborate transfers. In short, cryptocurrency is a decentralized digital currency. Cryptocurrency is stored in a wallet, which can take various forms. For instance, Bitcoin can be stored in an online or offline electronic wallet.
- Forex: Forex trading is the buying and selling of currencies on the foreign exchange market with the aim of making a profit. Forex is the world’s most traded financial market, with transactions worth trillions of dollars taking place every day.
- Indices: The world’s indices are the exchanges where a country’s stocks are traded, such as the Japanese NIKKEL, the German DAX, the English FTSE and the American NASDAQ.
- Commodities: The raw materials that are traded on the financial markets are called commodities. These include energy products like Crude Oil, and Natural Gas, precious metals like Gold and Silver and agricultural assets such as Wheat, Coffee and Sugar.
- Shares: Shares are the units of the ownership of a company, usually traded on the stock market. They are also known as stocks or equities. The total number of outstanding shares in a company is equal to its value on the market or its market cap.
The Numbers of Capital Indices (Capital Indices review)
They have over:
- 300+ Trading Instruments
- 1000+ Customers Worldwide
- 80% Profitable Trading Operations
- FREE: Available to anyone and everyone.
How does it work? (Capital Indices Review)
- Subscribe: Subscribe to their professional trading signals and pay a monthly fee.
- Receive Trading Signals: You get to receive trading signals via SMS, E-mail, Telegram, Whatsapp.
- Open A Trading Order: Open a trading order in your trading account according to the signal received.
- Take Your Profit: Get your profits. It is time to trade successfully.
To get the result, it is necessary to follow the rules. They are:
- Follow the signals sent by us carefully and do not change it in any way.
- If you need good results, do not change Take Profit and Stop Loss.
- We do not recommend trading with a small deposit account as there is a higher risk of losing money in margin trading. Therefore, we recommend that you have at least $200 (or equivalent in another currency) in your trading account. Note: You can trade with a small deposit, it is your personal decision and your personal risk.
- We recommend that you do not use large leverage. Our recommendation is a maximum leverage of 1:20. Large leverage increase the risk, which can end in unintended consequences.
- Our advice is to open 0.10 lot orders (only if you have at least $1000 in your trading account) If your deposit is less than $1000, open 0.01 lot orders.
Profit and Loss depends on the size of the trade order. We guarantee that our trading signals will be profitable if you follow our instructions.
Trading instrument: S&P 500
OPEN PRICE: 3, 730.0
TAKE PROFIT: 3, 750.0
STOP LOSS: 3, 710.0
You can get the signals from here
RAW SPREAD (cTrader) RAW SPREAD (MetaTrader) ACCOUNT STANDARD
|Trading Platform: cTrader||Trading Platform: MetaTrader||Trading Platform: MetaTrader|
|Commission (per lot): $3.0($6.0 per lot roundturn)||Commission (per lot): $3.5($7.0 per lot roundturn)||Commission (per lot): $0.0|
|Spreads from (pips): 0.0||Spreads from (pips): 0.0||Spreads from (pips): 1.0|
|Starting Deposit (USD): $200||Starting Deposit (USD): $200||Starting Deposit (USD): $200|
|Leverage: 1:500||Leverage: 1:500||Leverage: 1:500|
|Server Location: London||Server Location: New York||Server Location: New York|
|Micro Lot Trading (0.01): ✔||Micro Lot Trading (0.01): ✔||Micro Lot Trading (0.01): ✔|
|Currency Pairs: 64||Currency Pairs: 64||Currency Pairs: 64|
|Index CFD Trading: ✔||Index CFD Trading: ✔||Index CFD Trading: ✔|
|Stop Out Level: 50%||Stop Out Level: 50%||Stop Out Level: 50%|
|One Click Trading: ✔||One Click Trading: ✔||One Click Trading: ✔|
|Islamic Accounts: ✔||Islamic Accounts: ✔||Islamic Accounts: ✔|
|Trading Styles Allowed: All||Trading Styles Allowed: All||Trading Styles Allowed: All|
|Order Distance Restriction: None||Order Distance Restriction: None||Order Distance Restriction: None|
|Programming Language: C#||Programming Language: MQL4||Programming Language: MQL4|
|Suitable For: Day Traders & Scalpers||Suitable For: EAs & Scalpers||Suitable For: Discretionary Traders|
Capital Indices Reviews; Their Trading Indicators (Technical Analysis)
- Trade with Support and Resistance: Support and resistance zones are very important technical indicators in technical analysis. Integral to any financial market, support and resistance levels essentially represent demand and supply (the order flow) which can rapidly shift.
- Trade with Accumulation/Distribution line: The Accumulation Distribution Line is a volume based technical indicator, which is aimed to estimate the cumulative flow of money into and out of a security. In other words, it helps to measure the underlying supply and demand.
- Trade with the Head and Shoulders Chart Pattern: As a constituent of technical analysis, a Head and Shoulders pattern describes a specific chart that indicates, with varying degrees of accuracy, a possible bearish or bullish trend reversal. It is believed to be one of the most reliable trend reversal patterns available today.
- Trade with Average True Range (ATR): The Average True Range (ATR) is one of the most popular and widely used technical analysis indicators. It tracks the volatility of a particular market. Unlike numerous other technical indicators, the ATR does not indicate the market’s price trend, measuring only the degree of its volatility.
- Trade with Average Directional Index (ADX): The Average Directional Index (ADX) is a popular technical analysis tool and a widely used three line indicator. It helps traders to find out if the market is trending and how strong this trend is.
- Trade with Stochastic oscillator: The stochastic oscillator or sometimes known as the stochastic indicator, is a momentum indicator that compares an asset close price with the range of its high to low prices over a certain time period, typically a 14 unit period. The indicator illustrates overbought and oversold levels and is designed to provide traders with potential buy/sell signals, depending on the price momentum. The time frames used can be as short as minutes or hours or as long as days.
- Trade with Parabolic SAR: The Parabolic SAR indicator is a price and time based trend following technical indicator. The abbreviation of SAR stands for Stop and Reverse. One of the most popular trading indicators, Parabolic SAR is one of the most complicated technical analysis tools in terms of underlying calculations.
- Trade with Fibonacci retracements: The Fibonacci retracement is a well known tool of a technical analysis that is commonly employed by traders. This method is used to track possible support and resistance levels of any given asset.
- Trade with MACD: The Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) oscillator is a momentum indicator designed to show the relationship between two sets of moving averages.
- Exponential Moving Averages: An exponential moving average (EMA), also referred to as an exponentially weighted moving average (EWMA), is one of the oldest forms of technical analysis. It is a type of moving average that places a greater weight and significance on the most recent data points. The EMA is used to identify the predominant trend in the market while additionally providing the support and resistance levels to execute the trade.
|$100/30 Days||$30/30 Days|
|10 Signals daily + Bonus 10 Signals||3 Signals daily|
|SMS signals||SMS signals|
|E-mail Signals||E-mail Signals|
|Telegram Signals||Telegram Signals|
|WhatsApp Signals||WhatsApp Signals|
|Guarantee of Success||Guarantee of Success|
|Get Signals Today||Get Signals Today|
Frequently Asked Questions (Capital Indices Review)
Can a beginner follow the signals?
We have many followers who are new to CFD trading. But, we have educational materials for trading with CFDs. Everything you need to know before you start trading. If you are completely new then we can direct you to some good additional resources.
Is there a minimum account size?
We do not recommend trading with a small deposit account as there is a higher risk of losing money in margin trading. Therefore, we recommend that you have at least $200 (or equivalent in another currency) in your trading account. Despite this, we have many members who have small account sizes.
What time frame do you use?
We perform a complete analysis of price movements and analyze all time frames. However, we mainly focus on the daily for long term trades, 1 hourly medium term trades and 15 minute for short term trades.
How many positions do you have open at the same time?
We normally only have 1 or 2 positions open at the same time. But sometimes we have 4 or 5 positions open at the same time. In order to diversify risks, we hedge.
How long are you trades open for?
We usually have trades open for a few hours at a time. Sometimes they are held over night but only rarely is this for more than a day or two.
Do you adjust the take profit or stop loss after a trade is entered?
Each of our trading orders is professionally analyzed, we usually do not adjust the stop loss or take profit level. Very occasionally, we may do this but we will always send you a message with all the details.
What time of day do you trade?
We trade almost all day. There are normally signals throughout the day. So we expect that there will be signals that you will be able to follow.
Which trading instruments do we trade?
Our trading instruments: indices, commodities, shares, cryptocurrencies and forex.
How are signals sent?
Signals are sent by email, telegram, whatsapp and SMS.
Can I cancel at any time?
Yes, if you want to cancel all you need to do is send us on email (email@example.com)