This is a review article on the Brand New Hawkeye Driving Glasses. This Hawk Eye Glasses Review (Hawkeye Driving Glasses Review) has been written after hours of research in order to allow the reader make an informed decision about this new driving glasses for night driving. It has been given a rating of 4.9 stars out of 5.0 stars.
Hawk Eye Glasses enhance your night time vision. These night driving glasses filter out high intensity glare from oncoming cars, street lights and billboards, while enhancing clarity and visual acuity for night driving. 1 Hawkeye Driving Glasses costs $49.99.
Driving at dusk or at night can be stressful for many people. The lowered amount of light coming into the eye, coupled with the glare of oncoming traffic, can make it hard to see. And impaired vision can diminish your safety and the safety of others on the road. (Hawk Eye Glasses Review).
While the lights on the road make for a safer driving environment, they can take a toll on your eyes. The traffic lights, street lamps, headlights from oncoming traffic and even the light on your dashboard can put a strain on your eyes and at times temporarily blind you. It gets worse when you wear your prescription glasses as the lights create reflections that feel like lasers burning into your eyes.
To address this issue about night driving, several manufacturers market and sell night driving glasses like HawkEye Driving Glasses. But What exactly are Night Driving Glasses and How Do They Work?
What Are Night Driving Glasses?
Night driving glasses are usually non-prescription glasses with yellow tinted lenses. They often include some kind of anti-reflective coating to eliminate reflections from the streetlights and oncoming headlights that cause eyeglass glare (Hawk Eye Glasses Review).
Night driving glasses tend to be very similar to shooting glasses, a type of sporting eye wear that has been around for many years. In some cases, their lenses are identical. Night driving glasses have been manufactured for several decades. They continue to be popular with hunters especially bird hunters because they sharpen the contrast of flying birds when looking up to the sky.
Night driving glasses reduce glare by scattering and filtering out blue light. Blue light is the part of the light spectrum that has the shortest wavelength and the largest amount of energy. Blue light is more likely to cause glare when it enters the eye unlike types of light with longer wavelengths (Hawkeye Driving Glasses Review).
Night driving glasses can help reduce the glare from the lights and can provide a meaningful difference in your vision. There are different types of Night Driving Glasses like the Clip-on, Wrap Around or Stand Alone Driving Glasses (Hawk Eye Glasses Reviews).
We have done our research on Driving Glasses and our pick of them is the Brand New Hawkeye Driving Glasses. This article; The Hawk Eye Glasses Review will discuss everything we know about this product and how it can help the user. Lets get to it!
What is the Hawkeye Driving Glasses?
Hawk Eye Driving Glasses are specially tinted glasses that allow you to reduce glare and increase visibility when driving at night. The Hawk Eye Glasses are blue light polarized. This means that you can expect your night driving experience to be enhanced, having up to a 30% reduction in harmful and dangerous glare and flashes (Hawk Eye Glasses Reviews).
Safety comes from the highest level of clarity in your line of sight and the lightest most wearable solution to your night driving needs. With greater peace of mind, let our Hawk Eyes do the work for you, reducing eye strain in heavy traffic, rain, snow and other inclement weather conditions. The makers want you to be free to focus on the road ahead.
The Hawkeye Driving Glasses are built from the most durable materials and come with a stylish design you can depend on. This night driving glasses have just been newly introduced to the market. Hawk Eye Glasses announced today they have released a super high quality device designed to reduce night driving glare and eye strain (Hawkeye Driving Glasses Review).
If you have ever had the impression that your eyelids get heavier at the wheel? Darkness has significant consequences for road safety and is subject to eight times more accidents than normal. Hawk Eye Glasses is a new innovative device that is durable, lightweight, resistant and are fully equipped lenses.
Hawk Eye Glasses lets you see enhanced color and clarity just like high definition TV’s and its at the fraction of a price of designer glasses. It protects your eyes in style from all sides (unlike clip-ons), just slide over prescription glasses. Whether driving, reading or golfing, these versatile glasses make seeing a whole new experience (Hawk Eye Glasses Review).
It has been designed to shield your eyes from harmful UV rays and block light from the sides. This high definition lens technology dramatically reduces glare, provides clarity and enhances color like you have never seen before. This specially Hawk Eye Driving Glasses are available at the official website at a discounted price you can get today.
Prescription glasses are designed for those whose eyesight is not at its peak. Doctors are able to build a pair to fit your needs and can even install protective coatings on them. These coatings can be anti-reflective and reduce eye strain from glare, reflections or the halo effect around lights; scratch resistant to keep scuff marks and scratches from ruining the lenses; and UV protective, a coating that helps block the sun’s rays from hitting your eyes.
Main Features of Hawk Eye Glasses
- Flexible Arms: The arms of glasses wrap around your ears to hold them in place. Making sure they fit comfortably will help ensure you do not have to constantly adjust them. Ones that are too short may slide off your face, while arms that are too long may not fit firmly on your ears. Standard arms lengths are between 120 mm to 150 mm and many glasses manufacturers design pairs that are only 135 mm, 140 mm, 145 mm and 150 mm. To see what size you may need, measure where the front of the glasses would be to just behind your ear (Hawk Eye Glasses Review).
- Nose Pads: Finding a pair of glasses with comfortable nose pads is a must. It is in their name of crying out loud. Pads are meant to be soft and pleasant on your face, not rough and uncomfortable. Plastic pads may end up putting pressure on your nose and lead to a headache and bruises on your skin. Rubber pads are softer and more tender on the skin to make sure you do not fidget with the glasses.
- Lenses: The most important part of the glasses is its lenses. They are what bring your view into focus after all. Lenses that are polarized help reduce glare from headlights, reflected surfaces and harsh blue light. Polycarbonate lenses are more impact resistant and are geared toward anyone who is more physically active. Progressive lenses allow the wearer to see more clearly whether it is closer or farther away.
- Optimal Form Factor For Comfortable Wearability: Experience the comfort and reliability of our intelligently designed full frame Night Visors. Complete with integrated nose pads and our rubberized support system for added security. Weighing in at just 35 grams, due to the super light and ultra thin polarized lenses, sporting these will be effortless, easy and virtually unnoticeable (Hawk Eye Glasses Review).
- Sleek & Stylish Fit Over + Wrap Around Design: You can wear anywhere. This Glasses come with a timeless and classic Italian design, yet exuding ingenuity and innovation. Complete with a two separate styles, this fashion statement is both subtle yet sharp, for you to wear with confidence on or off the road.
How To Use Hawkeye Driving Glasses?
Suggested Use: You simply put on the Hawk Eye Glasses and if you wear glasses, place the glasses as an overlay over your glasses in the evening and night and you will start to see instant results.
Already Wearing Glasses? There is no problem if that is so. The Hawk Eye Driving Glasses fits easily over prescription lenses and designed to be overlay on glasses while driving. Their lightness does not interfere in any way the driver, who will not even feel like wearing it. You can finally drive in the dark without the glare.
Hawk Eye Glasses Vs Other Competitors on the Market
Below are the key features that differentiates Hawkeye Driving Glasses from its competitors in the industry:
Tac Polarized UV400 Lenses for HD Clarity and Safety: Enhance your street vision with the most advanced Anti-Glare technology for HD clarity and personal safety. Protect your eyes from harsh environment elements, such as unexpected reflections, bright headlights and the sun’s harmful UV rays. Our TAC Polarized Lenses are a 7 layer composite system, complying with international UV400 sunglasses standards, designed to cut and diffuse harmful light, for an enhanced more vivid outdoor experience (Hawk Eye Glasses Review).
Promotes Safe Driving: The first step to becoming a safer driver starts with your vision. Hawk Eye Glasses is designed to help you see when the elements are against you. Through darkness, snow and rain, these glasses can combat glare so you can focus on the road (Hawk Eye Glasses Review).
Enhanced Clarity: Hawk Eye Glasses are equipped with lenses to improve color, clarity and definition. In addition, your eye will benefit from less strain, thus avoiding fatigue overload and drowsiness. Perfect for long road trips and driving at night from the official Hawk Eye Glasses Review.
Already Wear Glasses? No Problem: The Hawk Eye Glasses fits easily over prescription lenses and designed to be overlay on glasses while driving. Their lightness does not interfere in any way the driver, who will not even feel like wearing it. You can finally drive in the dark without the glare (Hawkeye Driving Glasses Review).
Benefits Hawkeye Driving Glasses (Hawk Eye Glasses Reviews)
- Lightweight & Resistant: These glasses are lightweight and resistant. You will not even notice you have them on.
- Fight Light Sensitivity: Reduced glare while driving can relieve eye strain, headaches and migraine attacks when you are on the road.
- Enhanced Clarity: See more clearly to adjust and improve your night time visibility while driving from the official Hawk Eye Glasses Reviews.
- Helps With Low Light and Fog Conditions: Hawk Eye Glasses has also been designed to be perfect for low light and fog conditions, so you can be prepared for anything.
- Get some peace of mind: By wearing night driving glasses, you will be able to see better during the evening. They make driving less stressful by making other lights less bright, giving you more control of the wheel and better visibility on the road (Hawk Eye Glasses Review)
- Fight against headaches and fatigue: The eyes are more sensitive in low light conditions, at night and during storms. Driving at night without protective eyewear may lead to photophobia: a symptom or intolerance to light that often leads to headaches, vertigo or dizziness. Wearing night driving glasses is a way to prevent the condition.
Why Should I Buy This Device?
On average, there are 6 million car accidents in the U.S every year. That’s roughly 16, 438 per day. Over 37, 000 Americans die in automobile crashes per year. Nearly 1.25 million people are killed in car crashed each year, globally. On average that is 3, 287 deaths a day (globally). An additional 20 to 50 million are injured or disabled. Automotive crashes rank as the 9th leading cause of death and account for 2.2% of all deaths.
The death rate in the United States is three times higher than in the United Kingdom for fatal accidents i.e. 11 deaths per 100, 000 population every year. Arizona’s I-10 highway is considered the most dangerous highway is considered the most dangerous highway in the U.S with 916 traffic fatalities in 2018 alone (Hawkeye Driving Glasses Review).
Why does this matter? Your chances of getting into a car accident during a 1, 000 mile trip are 1 in 366. So that means basically everyone is going to get into an accident at some point. That means someone who is blinded by oncoming lights, someone who is having trouble with night vision are causes of 33% irresponsible night driving leading to crashes.
That is where the aptly named “Hawk Eye Glasses” comes into play. They created their company because they saw a technology that was not being properly utilized. There are anti-glare, vision improving glasses on the market. Hawk Eye Lenses are the most revolutionary new product that are both good looking and can help you increase your safe driving capabilities for everyone from new drivers to seniors (Hawk Eye Glasses Review).
Where To Buy From?
You can buy Hawk Eye Anti-Glare Lenses directly from the company’s website. It is advised that you only buy from them as to avoid scammers online.
Hawk Eye Anti-Glare Glasses are available at a 50% discount off price.
Price of Hawk Eye Glasses
1 Pair of Hawk Eye Lenses Driving Glasses cost $49.95
2x Hawk Eye Lenses Driving Glasses cost $74.99
3x Hawk Eye Lenses + 3x Cases + Expedited Shipping cost $99.99
Customer Reviews on Hawk Eye Glasses Review
“I firmly believe Hawk Eyes are responsible for saving my life. Wearing these glasses have make night driving easier and safer. I have gotten pairs for my kids, my grandkids, everyone I know. Because they make seeing at night so much easier. No more Glare” – Daniel Davis, Columbus, OH.
“These are by far the best glasses on the market. And the best deal for your money. As a truck, I have tried literally dozens. Hawk Eyes are the best. I recommend them to anyone and everyone who asks. Plus they make me less nervous about my 17 year old driving around at night and my 70 year old dad” Brian Johnson, Albany, NY.
“I always had trouble with my vision when driving at night and glasses did not work for me. My friend told me about Hawk Eye, she said it works perfectly for her. I gave it a try and I must say I am surprised at how well it works. The best part is, I can wear it over my glasses, and I am able to see everything so clear, It is wonderful” – Jennifer B. Albuquerque, NM (Hawk Eye Glasses Review).
“I am a truck driver and I am always driving at night. When I started driving trucks, I never experienced a migraine. Recently, I got one so bad I could not even focus on the road. I did some research and found Hawk Eye. I was convinced by all the positive reviews and ended up buying one. It has helped me see better at night and I haven’t experienced a migraine since I started using it” – James M, Cedar Rapids, IA
“HawkEye is freaking awesome. I highly recommend it” – Matt N. Topeka, KS
Hawk Eye Glasses is a super high quality device designed to reduce night driving glare and eye strain – common issues when driving at night, during snow or rainy conditions (Hawk Eye Glasses Review). Hawkeye Driving Glasses lets you see enhanced color and clarity just like high definition TVs.
It has been designed to shield your eyes from harmful UV rays and block light from the sides. This high definition lens technology dramatically reduces glare allowing you to drive safely and reach your destination with ease and no stress.
Hawkeye Driving glasses is available at a fraction of the price. Right now, exclusively for this offer, all of the Hawk Eyes Lenses are on Sale for a discounted price (Some up to 50%). Make sure you get yours while you can: