This is the Blaux Motion Lighting Reviews; a brand new device that can light up any spot. Already rated as one of a kind by consumers using it, The Blaux Motion Sensor Light is becoming increasingly popular hence our review; Blaux Lighting Reviews.
The Blaux Lighting Strip requires no electrical socket to work and the USB rechargeable battery will provide many hours of power. With its bright 10 LED light array, it can light up any spot and the combination of the Light and Motion Sensors means that the light will only turn on if its dark- extending battery life significantly. 1 unit costs only $39.99.
The world is becoming more technologically inclined and as technology becomes more stylish and unobtrusive, more and more households and companies seem to be purchasing a motion sensor lighting system. The desire to accomplish more with less has extended into the lighting systems we use at home and anywhere else.
Motion sensor lights require no touch making them elderly, child and disability friendly. For anyone who needs extra assistance navigating the home, motion lights will ensure they are always safe and able to see. Additionally, motion sensor lights conserve power and will help you save on your electric bill (Blaux Motion Sensor Light Reviews).
By shutting off automatically when they no longer detect movement, you will never have to check if you turned the lights off before bed again. With the added convenience of a sensor activated light system, you will never have to worry about having to operate in the dark again.
Is there some place in your home where you have always wanted to install lighting…… but couldn’t because that spot does not have any electrical socket? (Maybe your cupboard or inside your wardrobe or kitchen cabinet) (Blaux Motion Lighting Reviews).
You can forget about poking around in the dark or squinting your eyes, trying to find something in the dark. The Rechargeable Blaux Lighting installs in seconds with Easy to Attach, Magnetic Foam Mounting Strips. Blaux Lighting Strips do not require any electrical socket to illuminate even your darkest corners in a beam of light. You do not require an electrical outlet of any kind.
If you would like to learn more about what the Blaux Motion Sensor Lights Strip is all about and how it can help make life easier for you, then please continue to read our Blaux Lighting Reviews below. Lets get to it!
Table of Contents
What is the Blaux Motion Sensor Lighting Strip?
Blaux Motion Sensor Lighting is an incredibly attractive light strip that gives off bright, cheerful light. The Blaux Lighting is the Brightest Low Cost Motion Activated Light Strip that can mount anywhere from the Blaux Motion Lighting Reviews.
You can install as many of them as you like and customize them to fit any space no matter how big or small. If you rent your space they are the perfect no renovation lighting solution. Just take them with you when you move. You can light up your home with the power of LED Lighting.
With brightness levels up to 2000 MCD, the light is bright enough to light up any dark areas in your home. It detects motion within 10 to 26 feet, allowing you to activate the lights whenever you open a closet or a cupboard door. The long lasting batteries offer long life and do not require any electrical socket to produce all the light you require (Blaux Motion Sensor Lights Reviews).
No electrical outlet in your closet or kitchen cabinets? Thankfully, Blaux Lighting strips do not require any electrical socket to illuminate even your darkest corners in a beam of light. You do not require an electrical outlet of any kind.
Unlike many inferior lights on the market, the Blaux Lighting Strips feature a USB rechargeable battery. You will never run up your electrical bill with Blaux Lighting and you will never have to buy expensive disposable batteries (Blaux Lighting Reviews).
The Blaux Lighting will turn itself on automatically, making it safe and easy for you to do what you need to do. The automatic turn on feature improves productivity and helps foster personal safety and better yet, the lights turn off 15 seconds after they stop sensing movement.
The Blaux Lighting Strips only turns on when you activate them and they turn off automatically when you are done. A single charge of the rechargeable battery can provide you with bright, illuminating light for weeks or even months on end according to Blaux Motion Lighting Reviews.
Features of Blaux Motion Lighting
- LED Lights: Providing enough light to brighten up any dark areas in your home, each LED light has an approximate life time of 80, 000 hours. And with the Blaux Lighting’s automatic shutoff feature, a single charge can last up to 11 hours if the light is constantly turned on (Blaux Motion Lighting Reviews).
- Light Sensor: The light will only activate if the room is dark, preventing the light from turning on under bright conditions. This way you do not get any irritating blasts when you walk past your Blaux Lighting unit in a room that already has the lights on.
- Motion Sensor: Activates only when it senses motion perfect for lighting up the insides of a cupboard when you open the cupboard. And when the unit stops sensing your motion, the lights will turn off after 15 seconds to extend battery life (Blaux Lighting Reviews).
- Sensitive Distance: 10 – 26ft: The light can activate from up to 26 feet away, making it ideal for lighting your walking path at night and in dark rooms. This lets the lights automatically turn on, even if they are at the bottom of the staircase while you are at the top.
- Sensitive Angle (120-degrees): The sensor can detect motion over a wide range of angles, allowing you more freedom when placing the lights. This is a thousand times better than motion detecting lights that have a narrow detection “sweet spot” that always misses you when you enter a room.
- Easy To Set Up: Just charge the Blaux Lighting Strip via USB, then mount the lights using the magnet and adhesive combination. You can move the lights wherever you want them to put the light wherever you need it, whether it is in your garage, kitchen cabinets or basement staircase (Blaux Motion Sensor Lighting Reviews).
- Infinite Places To Use It: The only limit is your imagination. Blaux Lighting can be used in your attic, basement, kid’s room, closet, cupboard, drawer, storage room, garage, medicine cabinet, storm cellar, vanity, workstation, along your staircase anywhere you want bright light.
- Stylish and Attractive: Designed to add value to any home, Blaux Lighting is the elegant, trendy way to add accent lighting without the hefty price tag that high end home lighting usually comes with.
- Rechargeable: Recharge quickly using any USB charging port, power bank or laptop. No cords, no batteries and no wires. Blaux Lighting can last over 11 hours if constantly turned on, on a single charge. Save on power, Save on installation, Save on electricity (Blaux Motion Lighting Reviews).
How Does Blaux Motion Sensor Lighting Work?
A motion sensor light triggers a response when motion is detected. They can be installed indoors, on walls, ceilings or even outside. When motion is detected, the sensor triggers the light; when motion stops being detected, the sensor shuts off the light.
The lifetime of the Blaux LED Lighting is around 80, 000 hours. A single charge can last up to 11 hours if the light is constantly turned on.
How Best To Use Blaux Motion Sensor Lighting (Blaux Lighting Reviews)
You can start using Blaux Lighting in just a few easy steps:
Step 1: Simply Charge Blaux Lighting’s battery from any USB A outlet
Step 2: Use the magnetic foam strip to mount the lighting wherever you want it to go.
Step 3: Place magnetic sticker in desired location
Step 4: The Blaux Motion Sensor Light will automatically attach.
Step 5: Start enjoying Blaux Lighting to see perfectly where it used to be too dark to see a thing.
Step 6: When you want to charge your light, simply pull it off from the official Blaux Motion Lighting Reviews.
What Makes Blaux Motion LED Lighting One of a Kind?
Accent Lighting That is Easy and Affordable: Accent lighting can modernize and enhance your space, increase your home’s value and make dark spaces functional and safe. But wired lighting installations can cost thousands of dollars and require professional electricians. With Blaux Lighting, you do not have to worry about any of that. It can installed in minutes without any of the hassle of conventional accent lighting.
Saves You Energy and Money: How often have you forgot to turn off a light when you leave a room? With Blaux Lighting that is never going to happen. Because they are motion activated, they know when you have left and turn themselves off. So you are not paying to light up a room nobody’s in. Also it does not require electricity to operate (Blaux Motion Lighting Reviews).
Long Lasting and Durable: Changing light bulbs? Forget about it. These ultra bright LED lights last for 80, 000 hours. You could leave them on 100% of the time for years. Because they are motion activated, they will only be on for a fraction of the day, so there’s a good chance these lights will outlast everything else in the room.
Pros of Blaux Motion Sensor Lights
- Each strip contains ten powerful LED lights that make it a breeze to see perfectly in any dark area of your home (Blaux Motion Lighting Reviews).
- Rechargeable battery means you do not need to buy disposable batteries.
- Motion detector turns on instantly to light up any space.
- Advanced sensors gauge the amount of visible light and only activates the LEDs when it is dark to save battery (Blaux Motion Sensor Lights Reviews).
- Guaranteed High Quality. Blaux Lighting are manufactured from professional grade materials and will last you for years.
- No hassle returns. If you are not satisfied with your product, you can return it within 30 days of delivery for a full refund (Blaux Motion Lighting Reviews).
- Quick and Convenient: Made to function right out of the box with minimal effort or work.
- Energy Efficient.
- No Wires or Cords from the Blaux Motion Lighting Reviews.
- Comes with a 50% Discount Price.
Cons of Blaux Lighting (Blaux Motion Lighting Reviews)
- Not available offline. You can only get it directly from the manufacturers at the official website
- Shipping fees apply at checkout.
Why Do You Need Blaux Motion Sensor Lights?
It can turn On and Off Automatically: Just open your closet door. Pull open a kitchen cupboard Or walk down a dark hallway at night. The Blaux Lighting will turn itself on automatically, meaning that you will never have to search for or fumble with a light switch in the dark. This simple feature enhances productivity, improves personal safety and better still, the lights turn off 15 seconds after they stop sensing movement.
No Electrical Outlet Required: No electrical outlet in your closet? None in your kitchen cabinets either? Thankfully Blaux Lighting does not require any electrical outlet to operate. You do not need a power socket or outlet of any kind, thanks to the Blaux Motion Lighting. You will be free to put a bright source of light wherever you want it to go. Even in spots that have no access to your central electricity.
Long Lasting Batteries: Since the light only turns on when you activate them and turn off automatically when you are done. It can provide you with bright, illuminating light for weeks or even months on end and LED lights require much less electricity than old fashion tungsten bulbs, creating an energy savings that extends your battery life even further (Blaux Motion Lighting Reviews).
Price of Blaux Motion Sensor Lights
Blaux Motion Sensor Lights are available at a special discounted price from the Manufacturers (Blaux Motion Lighting Reviews)
1x Blaux Lighting costs $39.99
2x Blaux Lighting cost $79.99
3x Blaux Lighting cost $89.99
4x Blaux Lighting cost $109.99
3o Day Money Back Guarantee: If you are not completely thrilled with your Blaux Lighting, the manufacturers are offering you a 30 day guarantee on all purchases. Simply send the item(s) back to them for a full refund or replacement.
What are people saying on Blaux Motion Lighting Reviews?
“Half of my time cooking was actually spent rifling through kitchen cupboards trying to find the right bottle of spices or herbs. It was so dark in there that it was impossible to find the right bottle. The Blaux Lights make this a thing of the past. They pump out so much light it makes it easy to find exactly what you are looking for” – Jason K. Columbus, OH.
“It was the same thing every morning. I’d go to grab a blouse but it was impossible to tell one color from another. I installed the Blaux lights hoping they would make a difference. What a change. Now I can tell with just a glance which blouse is which even between similar white and off white garments” – Priscilla R, Roanoke, VA (Blaux Motion Lighting Reviews).
“I use to stumble around at night trying to make my way to the bathroom. I’d stumble on everything that my kids and pets would leave lying on the floor. It is a really great way to smash your toes. But now when I walk through the hallway at night, the Blaux lights turn on automatically, guiding my way. It works perfectly and I do not need to go searching for the light switch before I can walk down the hallway” – Mike P. Newport, OR.
FAQs on Blaux Motion Sensor Lights Review
Does the Blaux Lighting save you money?
Blaux Lighting only turns on when it senses motion, saving you from having to run an electric light 24/7
Is Blaux difficult to move around?
Not in the slightest. Blaux Lighting lets you move it wherever you like with its combination of magnets and foam for easy mounting (Blaux Motion Lighting Reviews).
Will the Blaux Lighting be going on every time the motion sensor senses movement?
Only if the room is dark. If the room is already lit, the Blaux Lighting will not activate.
How long will Blaux Lighting last?
Lifetime of the lamp is around 80, 000 hours. A single charge can last up to 11 hours if the light is constantly on (Blaux Motion Lighting Reviews).
The Blaux Lighting Strip requires no electrical socket to work and the USB rechargeable battery will provide many hours of power. With its bright 10 LED light array, it can light up any spot and the combination of the Light and Motion Sensors means that the light will only turn on if its dark- extending battery life significantly.
With brightness levels up to 2000 MCD, the light is bright enough to light up any dark areas in your home. It detects motion within 10 to 20 feet allowing you to activate the lights whenever you open a closet or cupboard door. With these features, this is really a device one cannot do without (Blaux Motion Lighting Reviews).
If you order now, there is a special 50% OFF discount. You can stop stumbling around in the dark or squinting to see what is inside of a cupboard or cabinet. Blaux Motion Sensor Lights will make your life a hundred times easier.